The primary purpose of Therme projects is to benefit all members of the communities they serve.
• Adopt healthier lifestyles
• Build stronger communities
• Create a more resilient environment
Therme’s integrated urban wellbeing concept is accessible to as wide a group of guests as possible through:
The primary purpose of Therme projects is to benefit the communities they serve. This is achieved both as a direct result of the Therme experience and by acting as a catalyst for wider activities around biodiversity, cultural inclusion, urban greening and more. Therme projects are also key drivers of post-Covid economic, social and environmental recovery.
• Job creation and economic growth
• Inward investment
• Boosting city profiles
• Driving eco-tourism & wellness tourism
• Contributing to public revenues
• A vital piece of inclusive social infrastructure
• A cultural catalyst
• Drives social connection
• Boosts civic pride
• Builds skills in the workforce and supports the community
• A research and innovation hub working with local institutions
• Boosts mental and physical health, building resilient communities
• Encourages active healthy lifestyles
• Access to water and nature (‘green’ and ‘blue’ space)
• Reduces health care expenditure and economic impact of ‘sick days’
• Drives positive behaviour change for physical activity and nutrition
Therme Group works not just to limit the environmental impact of its projects, but
to actively improve and ‘green’ the surrounding area.
• Sustainable design, construction and operation
• Brings nature to the urban environment
• A sustainable staycation / ecotourism destination
• Drives environmental consciousness through education and training
• Sustainably and ethically sourced food
Even before a Therme facility is operational, Therme Group is committed to being a positive force in the community. We work closely with local organisations to help boost health and wellbeing and ensure that Therme facilities are perfectly suited to benefit the communities they serve.